Oahu is an island full of energy and variety, an easy mix of city and country that immerses you in the comforts of modern-day Hawaii along with Hawaiian traditions of the past. Be ready to enjoy experiences from exciting Waikiki to historic Honolulu to the exhilarating, yet laid back, legendary North Shore … and always at your own pace.
Time to play and have fun! Check out some of these favorite things to do:
- Take ‘must-do’ surf lessons with e famous Waikiki beach boys or try the ever popular stand-up paddling in the birthplace of surfing.
- Kayak crystal blue waters to the Mokulua islets for stunning views of Oahu’s Koolau mountain range.
- Explore Oahu’s legendary North Shore beaches and experience true Hawaii.
- Hang out with locals at festivals, farmers markets and the many events around town.
- Exchange leis with loved ones and tantalize the senses with flavors of Hawaiian regional cuisine at one of Oahu’s many restaurants before indulging in Oahu’s exciting nightlife.
- Tour the four experiences at historic Pearl Harbor, starting with the Arizona Memoria.Visit Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on US soil and steep in history.
- Play and be awestruck by the beauty of Kualoa Ranch, a popular Hollywood location.