Looking for stuff to do in Hawaii?
You don’t know what to do and you look online… Weard!
Five must see and do THINGS Hawaii:
- Volcanoes National Park on Hawaii (the “Big Island”) is The Best when it comes to hiking. The park is an ever-changing landscape of lava tubes, steam vents, tropical forests, active lava flows ……… A must do and see for sure.
- The Diamond Head Trail on Oahu is ideal for those seeking relatively short, hikes with a panoramic view of Honolulu and Waikiki.
- Kauai is easily Hawaii’s lushest island. Google it and find out more … A must see for sure. Or go to What to do Hawaii.
- Prefer a life under the sea? Scuba diving and snorkeling are easy to come by in Hawaii, but a major highlight is nighttime snorkeling with manta rays of the Kona coast on the Big Island.
- For a serious authentic Hawaiian feeling you have to visit Molokai. More than 50 percent of Molokai’s inhabitants are native Hawaiians, and the aloha spirit feels genuine rather than paid-for, and the island is home to some of the planet’s tallest sea cliffs. All these highlights and more Hawaiian things to do and see on 10 of the Most Striking Spots in Hawaii.