Looking for stuff to do in Hawaii?
You don’t know what to do and you look online… Weard!
Five must see and do THINGS Hawaii:
- Volcanoes National Park on Hawaii (the “Big Island”) is The Best when it comes to hiking. The park is an ever-changing landscape of lava tubes, steam vents, tropical forests, active lava flows ……… A must do and see for sure.
- The Diamond Head Trail on Oahu is ideal for those seeking relatively short, hikes with a panoramic view of Honolulu and Waikiki.
- Kauai is easily Hawaii’s lushest island. Google it and find out more … A must see for sure. Or go to What to do Hawaii.
- Prefer a life under the sea? Scuba diving and snorkeling are easy to come by in Hawaii, but a major highlight is nighttime snorkeling with manta rays of the Kona coast on the Big Island.
- For a serious authentic Hawaiian feeling you have to visit Molokai. More than 50 percent of Molokai’s inhabitants are native Hawaiians, and the aloha spirit feels genuine rather than paid-for, and the island is home to some of the planet’s tallest sea cliffs. All these highlights and more Hawaiian things to do and see on 10 of the Most Striking Spots in Hawaii.
Oahu is an island full of energy and variety, an easy mix of city and country that immerses you in the comforts of modern-day Hawaii along with Hawaiian traditions of the past. Be ready to enjoy experiences from exciting Waikiki to historic Honolulu to the exhilarating, yet laid back, legendary North Shore … and always at your own pace.
Time to play and have fun! Check out some of these favorite things to do:
- Take ‘must-do’ surf lessons with e famous Waikiki beach boys or try the ever popular stand-up paddling in the birthplace of surfing.
- Kayak crystal blue waters to the Mokulua islets for stunning views of Oahu’s Koolau mountain range.
- Explore Oahu’s legendary North Shore beaches and experience true Hawaii.
- Hang out with locals at festivals, farmers markets and the many events around town.
- Exchange leis with loved ones and tantalize the senses with flavors of Hawaiian regional cuisine at one of Oahu’s many restaurants before indulging in Oahu’s exciting nightlife.
- Tour the four experiences at historic Pearl Harbor, starting with the Arizona Memoria.Visit Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on US soil and steep in history.
- Play and be awestruck by the beauty of Kualoa Ranch, a popular Hollywood location.